Vanilla Cookies and Cream Ice Blended or Milkshake is not only craved by children but also being craved by and suitable to the palette of adults. It is sweet, milky to curb your cravings and completed your meals with this beverage as a dessert. Not to mention, it is also low-cost, quick and easy recipe to make, so don’t you worry. You can easily recreate it with our GFB MIX-LAH Cookies and Cream Ice Blended or Milkshake powder. It is premix powder that already contains sugar and all the flavors that you need to make good vanilla cookies and cream ice blended or milkshake. It has a light vanilla flavor and is creamy.
Before we start, you need
- 100g of GFB MIX-LAH Cookies and Cream Ice Blended or Milkshake powder
- 250ml of evaporated milk, or 2 cups of thawed vanilla ice cream
- 250ml of hot water and 400g of ice cubes.
*You can adjust the recipes according to your preferences.
You can make it in 2 approaches, chuck every ingredient into the blender and blend. Or through 3 stages.
- Start with mixing GFB MIX-LAH Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Milkshake powder,
- Evaporated milk or soft vanilla ice cream and hot water in the blender for a minimum of 30 seconds to 1 minute until it thickened.
- Even, you can add 5 Oreos to add more texture and intensify the flavor.
- Next, add ice cubes into the blender and blend it for another 2 minutes or until it has smooth, icy textures.
- And at last, pour it into a cup, decorate it with whipped cream and crushed Oreos. Et voila, your GFB MIX-LAH Cookies and Cream Ice Blended or Milkshake is ready to serve and enjoy!
Fortunately, for adults who prefer the rich vanilla flavor and a less sweet version of vanilla cookies and cream ice blended or milkshake, we have an alternative with our newly GFB MIX-LAH French Vanilla Ice Blended or Milkshake powder! With a more intense taste of vanilla and less sweetened Ice Blended or Milkshake powder.
Prepare 80-100g of GFB MIX-LAH French Vanilla Ice Blended or Milkshake powder, 250ml of hot water and 400g of ice cubes. You can add vanilla ice cream to make your ice blended or milkshake slightly sweeter and creamier, thus adjust your recipe to your taste.
With the same approach, start with mixing GFB MIX-LAH French Vanilla Ice Blended or Milkshake powder, soft vanilla ice cream (optional), hot water, add as many Oreos as you want, there’s nothing wrong with adding too many Oreos into the blender. Blend it till it thickened. Then, drop a cup of ice cubes into the blender and blend it until it is smooth. Finally, your GFB MIX-LAH French Vanilla Cookies and Cream Ice Blended or Milkshake are ready to serve.