Mocha Frappuccino is one of the most popular ice blended coffee drink at the infamous coffee shop, Starbucks.
Mocha Frappuccino combines two delightful flavors, bitterness from coffee and sweetness from chocolate. If you think it’s hard to recreate one of the most famous coffee drinks at Starbucks, you are wrong.
We’ll show you how easy it is to recreate mocha Frappuccino or ice blended with this recipe and assisted by GFB MIX-LAH Mocha Ice Blended powder. It is premix powder that already incorporate both rich taste of chocolate and bitterness of coffee. But with this mocha Frappuccino recipe, we will create a whole new level of mocha ice blended.
In order to recreate this infamous Starbucks drink, you need to prepare:
- 100g GFB MIX-LAH Mocha Ice Blended powder,
- 250ml of hot water, 400g of ice cubes,
- whipped cream for topping,
- additionally chocolate chips and chocolate sauce or syrup according to your preferences.
- Jump off with mixing GFB MIX-LAH Mocha Ice Blended powder, hot water and chocolate syrup into the blender, blend it till all of the ingredients are combined together.
- Then, add ice cubes and chocolate chips for a more intriguing texture, and blend again for another 2 mins until it smooth and slushy.
- Lastly, decorate the cup with chocolate syrup, pour the mocha java chip ice blended into the cup, topped it off with some whipped cream and sprinkles some mocha powder. There is your mocha java chips Frappuccino or ice blended inspired by Starbucks, cheers!
Tag us on Instagram and Facebook when you recreate our recipe! Don’t forget to like and follow us on our social media platforms; FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and SHOPEE .